United Way of Central Washington is currently looking for Corporate Marketing Partner / Sponsors for several events.
For the 2018 United Way Corporate Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities Package please click HERE.
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Marketing and Sponsorship Partner
- Reinforce your company's reputation as a leading corporate citizen and an integral member of Yakima and Kittitas County communities by connecting your company's name with a well respected and widely recognized international brand;
- Increase the visibility of your business throughout the communities of Yakima and Kittitas County, witht extensive web based, social media and print media opportunities;
- Reach a variety of key decision makers from all areas of the communities including CEOs, managers, government officials and professionals; (see our list of Caring Corporations)
- Realize the value of being community minded, as you build loyalty within and outside of your business, engaging your employees in meaningful change and increasing your community impact footprint
- Know that you and your organization have made a significant contribution to improving the quality of life of those most vulnerable, where you and your employees live and work.
*Sponsorship costs can be fully deducted as a business or marketing expense, providing a tax benefit.*
We appreciate that no two businesses are alike. We want to offer you a unique sponsorship opportunity that fits your company and brand.
If this opportunity does not match your needs we would be more than happy to customize a package for you.
To further descuss your sponsorship needs, please contact either:
Neiri Carrasco, President & CEO Kaylene Stiles-Kennedy, Director of Operations
THANK YOU to our 2017 - 2018 Corporate Sponsors
United Way is fortunate to have strong partnerships with world-class organizations dedicated to improving lives and strengthening communities around the world. The support of United Way's mission includes more than 500 companies.
For more information on becoming a sponsor please contact us.
In 2017, Twelve outstanding partners were recognized by United Way for their engagement and efforts to promote lasting change:
Pillars Event Sponsors
Precious Gem Sponsors