Investing in Children Coalition (IIC) is the South Central Washington regional early learning coalition--one of ten early learning coalitions in the state of Washington. The South Central Washington region is defined by the boundaries of the ESD 105 region. We serve Yakima County, Kittitas County and a portion of Grant County and United Way of Central Washington is an active member of this coalition. Our Mission is to strengthen the impact of individual and collective efforts for the success of young children and families in South Central Washington.
• Strengthen our relationships with others in the community and our impact on children and families
• Stabilize and extend the reach of local and regional resources
• Serve our community effectively
• Increase understanding and proof of our collective impact
• Build a seamless system of supports and services for families
• Strengthen our collective effort
• Work together to increase support and resources
• Advocate for children's success
• Use a strengths-based approach to engage and empower families.