What is a Community Builder?
Community Builders donate to United Way of Central Washington on their credit or debit card, on an ongoing basis or until you notify UWCW to cancel. As a Community Builder, you can decide what’s right for your budget. Every gift makes a difference!
5 reasons to become a Community Builder
- It’s rewarding: You’ll feel good every month knowing you’re helping our thousands of families that need your support.
- It’s cost-effective: More of your money goes to United Way programs because there is less paperwork, lower administrative costs, and fewer fundraising expenses.
- It’s easy & convenient: No checks to write, all donations show on your credit card or bank statement, and you’ll receive one tax receipt at the end of the year.
- It’s safe: A secure, automatic withdrawal happens once a month from your credit card or debit card.
- It’s your choice: You can change or stop your monthly donation at any time by calling or emailing us.
Get started by choosing the amount and checking off "Monthly" on the donation page. Click here to start
Monthly Recurring Contribution Terms and Conditions
By selecting a monthly contribution, you are agreeing that the credit card you enter on the form may be charged the amount designated at the frequency designated (monthly) with no pre-scheduled cancellation date. Recurring contributions can be modified or canceled at any time by taking one of the following actions:
- Call: 509-248-1557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (only include name and a contact number. Do not include data sensitive information.)
We are so grateful for your continued support!